Some items are no longer available. Your cart has been updated.
This discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional or discounted offer.
Your cart is empty.
Sale price USD $39.99 Regular price
Item type: Creative Baseball Hat Wig With Hair Attached
Styles: Long Wavy Wigs for Women
Wig Type: Cosplay Wig/Patient Hat Wig/Cap Wig for Women
Color: Natural Black for Both Hat and Hair
Material: Heat Resistant Synthetic Fiber
Wig Length: About 26" Long
Weight: About 200g
Items/package: 1 wig + 1 free hairband
Note: When you reveive the wig, the curls and waves will be like the pictures show. You can comb the hair to be more natural looking.
Many patients after chemical treatment will has bothers on hair especailly when outdoors or parties and some other occassions. Some will wear wigs outdoors and take them out when in home, which costs much time. We hope to design a hat wig with hair attached to help those client wear outdoors and easy and convenient to wear.
This baseball hat is standard size with an stripe to adjust size. Most clients could find a poper way to wear it. The hair attached on the cap is about 26 inches long, you can trim or cut it by yourself. You can also tie a ponytail to make it more natural.
When you receive and take the wigs out of the packaging, it may shed hair and become messy, while this is normal thing and no need worry for it. Just shake it and take away the dropped hair.
This is a hat or cap rather than a wig, it has some hair attached with the hat but not have rose net. You have no need to wear a wig cap. When you go outdoors, just wear it as a hat and comb in to neat. When you go back home, just take it down and place it in a proper place.
How to wear a wig?
1. Wrap your own hair tightly into the wig cap we prepare for you.
2. Push all strands of your own hair that on the side, the back, and front to create a smooth surface.
3. Comb the wig gently, and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head size.
4. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently, adjust the wig to cover the cap and fit perfectly around your head.
How to wash a wig?
1. Soak the hair gently with mild conditioning shampoo in cold or warm water.
2. Rinse the hair in warm water towards to the same direction.
3. Brush the hair gently in a downward from top to end.
4. Lay flat the hair and leave it natural air dry.
How to store a wig?
1. Please had better not put the wigs back to the plastic packaging when you receive it.
2. Use a box, wig stand or mannequin if allows.
3. If you do not have wig stand, please store it with a clean hair net and put them in a larger plastic bag. Please not press it.
4. Keep the wigs clean and dry, don't spray gel water and wax on the wig which may cause the wig oily.
5. Don't use hair pin in case of it damaging the net.
6. Please do not curl hair over 400F. If you have to comb, please comb the hair with patience